Happy Merry Pugging Xmas! Digital Download Christmas Card
$2.00Ask a question
Happy Merry Pugging Christmas!
Do you love dogs? Are you a procrastinator? Do you like funny cards and DIY projects? If you said yes, then this digital download is for you!
Just print the PDF file on some white paper or card stock, fold it in half, and presto, you have a DIY Christmas card. It's blank on the inside so you can write your own, personalized message.
When folded, card size is 8.5" x 5.5". Will fit inside a 8.625" x 6" envelope.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
One 8.5 x 11" PDF file
HOW TO PRINT:
• Print from your home printer or bring to a print shop (like FedExBusiness or Staples)
• This file fits on standard letter sized paper
• For better quality, heavy weight stock is recommended
This listing does NOT include any physical item. Nothing will be mailed. You will receive your purchase in the aforementioned digital files once payment has been processed.
Colors may vary slightly from screen to print. If this is a problem, contact me and I can tweak the color to your needs.
1. STRICTLY for PERSONAL USE ONLY - NOT for small or commercial business use.
2. Designs may not be claimed as your own.
3. Designs may not be used to create manufactured products meant for sale, either digital or physical.
4. Not for resale or for promotional use/ freebies
5. Purchase does not transfer rights.
Copyright © 2018 Tenth + Buttercup
All rights reserved
Please browse other items in my shop at
Thanks for stopping by!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Care for Your 14k Gold Plated or 14k Rose Gold Plated Jewelry
Proper care is suggested to extend the life of your precious metal plated jewelry. Our 14k gold & rose gold plated pieces are treated with a coating to enhance durability, but can still scratch or wear through.
• Put your jewelry on after you've applied your perfume, make up & lotions.
• Remove your jewelry when cleaning & doing household chores. Household cleaning products cause damage.
• Don't wear your jewelry to the in the pool, spa or hot tub.
• Take off your rings while preparing food. Some fruits & vegetables can be acidic.
• Don't wear your jewelry while working out.
• Clean gently with cotton. Do not rub hard.
• Store in a soft cloth pouch