This pretty Sterling Silver ring features a quilted flower with a pearl in the center. The quilting motif continues in the textured ring band. The flower measures between 1/2" and 5/8" depending on ring size.
I love quilted purses and thought, why not create jewelry with the same quilting motif.
This ring is available in other materials. If you're more of a modernist, check it out in black 3D printed steel! I also created a smaller flower ring. Buy a few and stack them.
This Ring in Black Steel:
This Ring in Bronze:
Ring with smaller flower in Brass:
Coordinating stud earrings in Sterling Silver:
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Care for Your 14k Gold Plated or 14k Rose Gold Plated Jewelry
Proper care is suggested to extend the life of your precious metal plated jewelry. Our 14k gold & rose gold plated pieces are treated with a coating to enhance durability, but can still scratch or wear through.
• Put your jewelry on after you've applied your perfume, make up & lotions.
• Remove your jewelry when cleaning & doing household chores. Household cleaning products cause damage.
• Don't wear your jewelry to the in the pool, spa or hot tub.
• Take off your rings while preparing food. Some fruits & vegetables can be acidic.
• Don't wear your jewelry while working out.
• Clean gently with cotton. Do not rub hard.
• Store in a soft cloth pouch